News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

May 6, 2011

Absolute Pain + Why Writing is a Bother + Three Treats

Hello Folks,

Yes, as the title suggests, I'm in absolute pain. Actually, it's not that bad, but it isn't exactly pleasurable. Why am I in pain? Well, you see, after being in university for the last 4 months, I've not been exercising. Aaaand as a result, I've lost my muscle tonage XD lolzy! So yeah, I'm back to running 45+ minutes a day as well as Taekwondo training :D I can't wait to get back in shape so I don't huff and puff every time I go to sprint :P but trust me, it's coming back quickly and I'm quite happy with that.

Noooow, onwards. Why is writing a bother to me these days? Well, I just can't seem to find something captivating to write about. I've got this story line strumming in my head about an ex-assassin, current bodyguard named Danor, but he's just not really alive to me right now. The plot is there, but yeah, nothing is really coming...and that is frustrating. Another word I use for frustration is "bother", thus at the current moment writing in a "bother" :P

I suddenly just ran out of words to say to you (which is really really sad, considering that I'm actually going to publish this poor excuse for a post) so I figured I'd give you three treats. All of them are youtube videos. The first is a cute adorable Christian love song type thing, the second and third are HILARIOUS songs. I think Jake will like the last two :P I think it's a tie for Most Awesome Song of the Day between "Alien Conspiracy" and "Roast Beef" hehe!! Enjoy!!


Dancing in the Minefields by Andrew Peterson (yes the Andrew Peterson of The Wingfeather Saga)




Alien Conspiracy (The Cheese Song) also by Andrew Peterson




Roast Beef  by Andy Gullahorn (a friend of Andrew Peterson; Andrew is sitting to the far left with the guitar)






Signed with an enchilada ;)

Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. *laughs* I dislike that white cheese dip. XD LOLOL, great movie! I didn't even watch the first one, seeing as I was almost out of time and it's a "cute adorable Christian love song type thing" which isn't my type of thing. :|

    I shall watch the second later. ^_^ I ran out of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Every time I do my excursuses, I feel so meek cause I'm shaking when I'm done. But all in the name of being fit, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jake, lol awesome! Yes, skip the first one...I don't think you'll enjoy it haha, but pleaaaaaazzzzz watch the third one!!! *must watch* You'll loooove it haha XD I can't get it out of my head, in fact, I'm learning it on the piano XD well, I just chord so I have learned it, but yeah... hehe

    @Icewolf, totally :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *goes to listen to it*

    That was...interesting. Except I was multitasking and didn't quite understand the lyrics. But I did catch something about nameless toes. (oO)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails