News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 13, 2011

Quotable Pictures

Here are some awesome pictures with quotes and such on them...just random coolness :D [Note: all pictures were found using Google Images and don't belong to me :D]

O.o has nothing to do with quotes XD I just love eating cookies.

Epic Bible verse :D









Excuse all the pink-ness XD just thought these were some cool quotes :D

Signed with a fleur de...something,

Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the one about letting go of what you love... It's really quite profound. I tend to cling too tightly to the things I love.
    Thanks for the fun sayings and the wise quotes. :)

    Blessings,
    ~ Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post, girl. I really needed it. <3
    Ps your quote rocks. Larry ALWAYS rocks :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liz, yes it certainly is; I love that quote too...I also tend to cling tightly to the things I love :P

    @TD, yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D and yes, Larry ALWAYS rocks :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite one was the one about letting loves go too. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails