News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

May 21, 2011

Yahoo!

Short update:

Issue of confusion has been resolved!! Yay! Now I feel so much better :D Life is still tough, hey...it's always like that lol! But, with Jesus everything works out in the end and I can trust that the sun will still rise tomorrow so ... all is good :)


Signed with a sunflower,

Squeaks.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails