News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

June 8, 2011

A Blogger of Interest: Siriana from Concrete & Grace

Here's a cool blog that I thought I'd publicize and thus share with my dearest beloved piratey bloggy folks :D It's hosted by Siriana and is called Concrete & Grace. She's a writer who loves Jesus and her art (writing of course :P ). I encourage you to check out her stuff :D I really liked the blog design... yeah :P



button3


On a slight side note, YES I'm still working on my post... no, it's not very long... yes, it's coming soon... no, it won't be up today :P

Signed with a magpie feather (they're really pretty!),

Squeaks.

Listening: Enya
Reading: Nothing
Quote Love: I LOVE PUPPETS AND SPARKLIES!!! --by Squeaks

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails