News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

June 20, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane :D

Hey folks!

  I'm going on my first airplane trip of the year :D (which is rather surprising, since before university I used to travel by air alot). Difference? This time I'll be flying for the very first time by myself :D I'm going off into the yonder unknown to care for two adorable cousins of mine for 4 days :) If I take any good pictures I'll make sure to post them!

Google Image


  In the mean time, I'd like to ask for your prayers: that the flight would be safe and I wouldn't be a clutz and spill my juice over the person beside me (that would be horrid O.O) lol, and that babysitting would be a breeze :)

Have yerselves a grandiose week!! *throws up hat and hoops like uh... like a monkey*

Signed with strawberries, truffles, cat claws, and whipped cream (with a cloud base),

Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun! And don't spill juice on anyone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!

    I heard a lot of stories from a Middle East missionary about his plane rides. They always turn out interesting. From "you're an evangelical Christian, aren't you?" to Mormons...

    The main point of that? Perhaps you could do some quality evangelism. ;) That guy never ceases to inspire me, but I always lose my nerve. I get as far as, "How are ya doin'?" and then it's a fail from there.

    Like I said...good luck. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray that goes well!

    I have never, ever, ever been on an airplane. What's it like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and safe trip Squeaks! Praying that all goes off beautifully! Have a blast.

    Love your wonderful creativity!

    Signed with Ink Squiggles
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is late in coming, but prayers sent for an enjoyable time and safe return!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails