News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

June 6, 2011

REVAMP!!!!

YAY! I'm revamping my bloggy here a bit :P Pardon the long-time-no-post but I will get that one up about writers as emotional folkies. Honest :D I hope you enjoy the new design. If you notice any glitches or the system here is kinda slow or anything is just not working to your liking, let me know in a comment and I'll get things patched up asap.

From the seventh sea,

Squeaks.

8 comments:

  1. I love the new template! It's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good and I don't see any glitches.

    Smiles,
    mom
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new background so cool can I borrow one to go for a sail please?!?!?!?!

    lol! the verification word is dries...no I wanted a ship thank you not dry land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this has nothing to do with your revamping your page (although it does look very good) But I have a quick question, or long depending on the answer.

    How many writing projects are you working on...?

    Thanks
    -Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks epic. :) Where did you manage to find that one? I try to find good backgrounds, but I can never find good, custom stuff the right size and length etc. Hence my tired blog design. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey All!! Pardon my late response to the comments XD I've been practising my guitar... (poor excuse lol, but I had to come up with something XD)

    @Finvarra, Child of God, and Katherine Sophia: Thank you!! :D

    @Jessica XD LOL Well, I'm afraid I don't have any boats to give out lol XD But the ships are EPIC eh?

    @Isaac, Thanks! I'm currently not working on any writing projects, but I've got over 20 stuffed into a folder somewhere lol XD of my novel-length stories I've got about 18 or so... and only one has ever been completed :)

    @Jake, Thanks! I find my backgrounds using Google Images :P If you filter it to find only the "large" pictures then you should be good. I go for photos with dimensions greater than 1200 x 900 The bigger the better, although sometimes when you set it using Blogger it blots out some cool features. Hope this helps :)


    Signed with a cannon ball,

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails