News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 9, 2011

Something Like an Explication

Hey folks,

This is short today, but it doesn't have to be ;) I wrote a very long post about the last day and a half spent with my awesome friends from my youth group. I posted it on my personal/random blog called The Minstrel Warrior.

My new post is called "*silly grin* Satisfied" and is very long and exciting (in my opinion). So if you'd like something fun to read, then just click ^^ that link up there and you'll enter a world of awesome XD jk, but I do hope you enjoy! And if you haven't already followed The Minstrel Warrior then please do :) I post stuff (although not as often on HD) about my life, randomness, and anything to do pertaining to music as well as my faith :)

Enjoy!!

Signed with cheese & potatoes,

Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails