If you follow the Minstrel Warrior then you've been subjected, recently, to a bout of terribly random blogging. That was yesterday when said post made its way online and exploded upon the dashboards of many unwary writers/readers. It's all good though! Everything turned out great!
Now *ahem* for the post of today. I figured I'd give you HD followers a little something...out of the ordinary. A something special. A something...something. Thus the title Anything that's Fuzzy or Furry, Please Stand Up came instantaneously to mind. It's entirely random and has no meaning at all. Well, it didn't until now. I shall proceed to give it meaning.
First and foremost, we need a list! *summons up list* -->
The Fuzzy/Furry List
- Anything that purrs, meows, woofs, neighs, moos, or makes any other un-human sound that resembles something you'd hear in the kitchen -- it's probably fuzzy.
- Anything that snorts is probably not fuzzy.
- Anything that is huggable is probably fuzzy and dangerous (e.g. bears, cougars, lions)
- Anything that is furry is probably fuzzy.
- Anything that is fuzzy may or may not be furry.
- Anything that is furry might be furious.
- Anything that is fuzzy may not be real.
- Anything that is fluffy is neither fuzzy nor furry.
- Anything that has a really long neck may be furry but probably not fuzzy.
- Anything that does not speak English is either furry or fuzzy or fluffy.
- Anything that is not huggable might be furry.
- Anything that has sharp pointy teeth could be fluffy.
- Anything that breaths may be furry, fluffy, or fuzzy.
- Anything could be anything.
That's the end of the anything list.
So what are fuzzy/furry things? Let me show you by means of a complete and wonderous set of Google images (*hint hint* none of these images are mine).
Let's start with fluffy -- the ancestor of the furry and fuzzy.
|This is what happens when you're too fluffy. You get over fluffified and become rather wrapped up in your own looks. Beware!|
|Another example of what over-fluffification can do to your poor soul :(|
|Fluffy the penguin. This is the prime example of what all over-fluffifiers want to achieve. The ultimate look of cuteness and fluffiness. Enter -- the arctic fluff suit.|
|Fluffy the furiously fluffy emperor. Beware the fluffy; it can turn your insides to mush and detonate inside your heart to make you the evil world nemesis who wants to destroy everything...like Fluffy here.|
Now we know about the fluffy we can move on to the furry...
|Some furry things are really quite harmless. Like this furry facebook flop. Err, pillow. They're really not all that bad, until they try to smother you while you sleep :S|
|At the other end of the furry spectrum, we have the freakily fantastic furry things. Like this monster here. Just look at the size of that fur! I don't want to know what he's thinking about my cookie jar right now...it can't be anything good.|
Now that we've seen the horrible furry things. Let's continue to the fuzzy.
|Fuzzies are slightly more innocent than fluffies or furries. Just look at these numiferous fuzzy peaches! They couldn't do anyone harm (very nummy too!)|
|Of course...everything has its odd points. Just like this fuzzy >.<|
|Despite the fact that fuzzies may be nummy or strange, they can also be useful. Welcome to stage the once-puppy-now-fuzzy-slipper thing :) What a genius invention!|
There you have it, my fluffified readers! The whole take down on anything that's fuzzy or furry, with an introduction by the ancestral fluffy. I hope you have enjoyed!
(further reading material of more reasonableness to come in the following days/weeks/months/years; stay tuned!)
Signed with a fountain pen that has a plume of fuzzy/furiness on the top,