News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

January 11, 2012

Bubbles

Bubbles.

They're awesome floaty things that shimmer and shine with a translucent beauty unique to their own species (yes, bubbles are a species, are they not?).

I love bubbles.

I want to blow a bubble right now.

Do you like bubbles too?

Here are some Google Images of beautiful bubbles!!

Oh look at the sheen!!


Aaah the beautiful shine!! BUBBBLEEESSSS!!


Uh oh. I think I've looked at me bubbles too long. They're turning rabid on me *ahem* rabbit. I don't like rabbits one bit. Not ever since Jake instilled the great fear of the Thousand Year Meeting (or whatever that thingamabob-er is). Rabbits are now the mortal enemies of me and my army of squirrels (yes, I have an army of squirrels, did you not know?).

Well, that was fun!

Now, as Captain Hook would say, in a very condescending and authoritative voice, "Smee! I want my bubbly. Where is my bubbly???"

Goodnight folks!

Signed with cheesewax,

Squeaks

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you need some goose reinforcements over there -- the rabbits have infiltrated the blogging world!

    I love bubbles too. They remind me of sunny days spent playing in the grass, of watermelon flavored popsicles, and of weddings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails