News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

July 12, 2012

I Couldn't Escape If I Wanted To (:P)

So Jake of Sadaar was prowling my blog page and tagged me in two events over at his blog Teenage Writer (go follow him! he's UBER amazing!!).
Normallly I don't do tags, just ... cuz... I don't :P but this time I figured since it was the Sadaar I might as well do it. Plus I haven't done much writing on here for a while...soooo here goes!

Here's the rules:
- If you're tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag. 
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers. 
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them. 
- No tagging back. 
- The person you tagged must have less than 200 followers. 

Well, I'm not going to do the tagging part, because...I'm not :P However, if you think this is a cool idea, then feel free to say I tagged you and go write :) You can use the same questions Jake used (because I'm just not going to write more... although you can substitute the Kansas question with "Canada" >:D).

ELEVEN FACTS:


  1. I love peanut butter. Sometimes I like to mix it with honey in a bowl. It's like the juice of heaven (except it's not juice :P) 
  2. We have three cats, one of whom I call John the Terror. He likes to eat me in the morning... *blink* 'nuff said. 
  3. I am a huge fan of squirrels. If you hurt a squirrel, expect to visit the Bone Chapel >:D (kidding...I just had to use that reference though *shrugs* you know...Wayne Thomas Batson's new series :P I just love it). 
  4. I do have a favourite song of all time over all songs and all genres of music. However, it's a secret :P 
  5. I'm going into my 4th year of university D: (good grief, where's the time gone???)
  6. I do not draw. I'm an awful artist...even though my friend tells me I could be good if I practice :P well, maybe I could...but for now, I'm not ^_^
  7. The number 7 is my favourite number
  8. I have access to a beautiful two-volume set of Edgar Allan Poe (his complete works of prose and poetry *hugs books*)
  9. My favourite move is Master & Commander
  10. I'm allergic to penicillin.
  11. I love music. Pretty much any kind of music you name and I like it :P although there are a couple genres that I won't really touch. 

Ok...now for Jake's questions...

  1. What's your favourite place in the world? Hmm, I'd have to say my favourite place would be my farm :P because it's awesome sauce. However, assuming the home can not be picked, I would have to say the East Coast of Canada. It's gorgeous!
  2. What do you think about Kansas? It's a magical place! Isn't that where the Wizard of Oz took place? You know, the setting for the story? :P Aha, that's all I knew about Kansas until Jake showed up and discussed it's normality with the rest of the world. Yeah...I don't know much about Kansas, but it sounds like a cool place to live. 
  3. Favourite Song? I do have one :P but it's secret.
  4. Favourite Quote? Hmmm, I have lots of favourite quotes...I can't even think of one to pick right now :/ pardon that. 
  5. G.K. Chesterton is, to you, what? Your opinion? I say he's a genius thinker and writer. I love his material. He's awesome sauce!
  6. Best speculative fiction you've read recently? In absence of speculative fiction, what's the best book you've read recently, fiction or non-fiction? Hmm, well I haven't done a ton of reading lately so I can't really say :(
  7. Best kind of cookie? either chocolate chip or peanut butter (or, get ready for your mind to be blown away...HOW ABOUT BOTH TOGETHERRRR!!??!)
  8. Your opinion of pie? LOVE IT!
  9. What colour is your favourite shirt? Blue.
  10. Are you procrastinating? Currently? Yes. Over time? Probably :P I procrastinate a fair amount :( 
  11. If you're a writer, what are you currently writing? If you're not a writer, what big thing have you done recently? Well, I am a writer...but I haven't been writing much lately. I've done a bit of poetry and some random prose stuff...but yeah :( not much writing getting done around here *teardrops*. 

So that is all! Now I must retreat to my batcave and obtain nutrients so I can go out and fix fences :P cheerio ya'll!! Maybe I'll see some of you on the Underground *cough cough* not that I go there much anymore. Is it even alive still? I shall see >:) 

Signed with silver sprinkles, 

Squeaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails